Address of our new store:
422 W Washington St.
San Diego, CA 92103
Hours: 7am – 11pm
(summer hours, may change in the fall)
• The best high quality and organic produce
• Extensive selection of vitamins, supplements and natural body care products
• A wide selection of vegan, gluten free and Paleo foods
• A fresh-prepared foods section, with grab-and-go items like a taco bar, low calorie prepared meals, house made soups and a full selection of sushi and poke
• A Pannikin Coffee stand showcasing the local icon's signature items
• A large natural and organic meats and seafood
• A fresh juice and smoothie bar
• One of the County's largest assortments of craft beers and wines
• The friendliest, most community-minded employees you'll find
• And last but not least, The “Bee Department” which will highlight these important insects and all that they contribute to the food system. A live observation honeybee hive will be the central feature, and a large selection of natural bee products such as honeys, honeycomb and beeswax items will be offered.
And so much more! We can't wait to become your favorite store for all of your grocery and wellness needs.